41, avenue de Friedland
T : +33 (0)1 53 43 15 55
F : +33 (0)1 53 43 16 22
- co-author of two reference manuals, “Procédure collective et Droit du travail” (Collective Procedure and Labor Law) (Nathan) and the guide “Profession avocat" (Profession: lawyer) (Lamy)
- speaks English
- Member of the “Conseil de l’Ordre” (Paris Board Council) (2007-2009)
- Secretary of the “Conseil de l’Ordre” (Paris Board Council) (2008-2009)
- Member of the “Conseil National des Barreaux” (National Bar Association) (2009-2011), secretary of the “Conseil National des Barreaux”
- Representative of the Paris Bar Association at the Liaison Committee of the French Bar (2007-2011)
- Member of the National Commission of Liberal Professions (2010-2011)
- President of the Paris Bar Association (2016-2017)
- Vice-President by right of the “Conseil National des Barreaux” (National Bar Association). (2016-2017)
- Member of the “Conseil de l’Ordre” (Paris Board Council), President of the Judicial Committee (since 2018)
Frédéric Sicard created the Labor Law and Social Security Law Department with Marie-Alice Jourde.. They have been working together for 10 years in these fields where, thanks to their extensive experience, they have acquired a high reputation. He now runs it with Marie-Alice Jourde, Béatrice Bruges Reix and Alice Delamarre.
Frédéric Sicard holds two certificates of specialization in labor law in which he practices: labor law and social security law. He is equally involved in consulting and litigation, where his expertise is well known.
His knowledge of workplace health issues in correlation with their impact on social security or civil and criminal liability completes his traditional fields of activity. Frédéric welcomes each of his clients with a deep sense of humanity, a personalized commitment and adapted legal solutions.
His investment and his election as President of the Paris Bar Association allow him to be informed and involved in the latest normative developments.
Frédéric Sicard has taught labor law at the universities of Paris I, Paris II and Paris X.